How It Works
Choose the package that fits your needs.
Fill in the application form and choose proposed company name.
Proceed to checkout. We will contact you by phone & email to confirm details.
Once the company is registered, we will send you the Certificates for record.
1. How fast can the company be ready?
12 hours. Once payment arrives our account, we shall send you draft incorporation documents for review within 3 business hours. After you confirm the documents, we will submit to the government for registration. The certificate of incorporation will then be ready in 12 hours.
2. Do I need to be in Hong Kong for the Company Setup?
No. We can arrange the registration remotely.
3. I am a foreigner. Can I still set up a company in Hong Kong?
Yes. Foreigners are allowed to have full ownership (100%) of the Hong Kong company. You can be the sole director and shareholder.
4. What are the minimum requirements for Hong Kong company formation?
Foreigners shall note that the company must have an HK registered office address and a company secretary, who is a Hong Kong resident or a Hong Kong corporate. Customers can check out our Standard or Deluxe pack.
5. Are there any restrictions of language in a Hong Kong company name?
Yes. A Hong Kong company name must either be in English letters or Chinese characters.
6. Can the last word of the English company name be “Ltd” or “LLC”?
No. Hong Kong Companies Ordinance entails the English company name must end with “Limited”, even “Ltd’ considers to be “Limited”.
7. Can I change the name of the company after incorporation?
Yes. We can help you to prepare the Special Resolution and the document needed to file to Companies Registry with minimal cost. In about two weeks, the name change certificate and a new/updated Business certificate will be issued and we’d be happy to forward it to you.
8. What is the minimum share capital of a Hong Kong limited company?
A Hong Kong limited company shall have at least one share while the norm in Hong Kong is to have 10,000 shares with HK$10,000 share capital. All shares must be paid up and issued to company shareholder(s).
9. Can I change the shareholder structure of my company?
Yes. You may transfer the shares to any other parties any time after the company is registered. We can help you prepare the paperwork and file to the Inland Revenue Department. Please contact us for more details.
10. How do I maintain a Hong Kong limited company?
The company must renew its Business Registration Certificate (US$290) annually and file the Annual Return (NAR1 Form) (US$15) every year.
11. What do I receive after the company formation?
After the company is registered, you will receive a digital copy (1) Certificate of Incorporation (2) Business Registration Certificate (3) Incorporation form NNC1 (4) Articles of Association.
12. Does Get Started HK have Hong Kong practising CPA?
Yes. Our program is managed by HK Practising CPA. Quality is guaranteed. We do everything in-house. Our TCSP license number is TC000807.
13. Can I open a bank account outside Hong Kong?
Yes. Other than Hong Kong, you can open your account outside Hong Kong according to your preference.
14. Is offshore profit taxable by the Hong Kong local authority?
No. Offshore profit is not taxable by the HK authority. If the company intends to claim offshore status, the company shall ensure it has no customers, staff or suppliers in Hong Kong.
15. What are the information required for company formation?
(a) Proposed Company Name, (b) Copy passport of director and shareholder, (c) Copy residential address proof of director and shareholder